Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #75
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalChevy View Post
Yeah....my life is a little more complicated than others. This is why to me...they are just parts....I have waited almost two months for replacement parts from vendors....I knew they were good on it...so I did not waste my time tripping on it.. They came and I continued to buy from them...That is ust me though...
No, you have no idea how complicated others lives are. Again, I am sorry about your Dad. If I listed the bs crap we have gone through the last year, I could make folks cry. As can many others. Any way you look at it, you are trying to justify (from reading your responses) sending parts that came damaged, slow ship, non payment and scaring a newbie with rules meant to protect all? I am not trying to be an ass, but dude, get real. We ALL have issues, we ALL have lives outside the site. However, we do not all make deals and not follow through on them.

My suggestion, as stated in the other thread.. get your open deals finished. Clean up any messes you need to, and move on. Fraud is fraud no matter how you attempt to color it. It is not acceptable in any form.

Thanks
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote