View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
Logans 66

Location: Fredericksburg Texas formerly Ranch Road 1...LBJ's Road...
Whats up with Logan...

Hey guys, Just wanted to share a little on Logan and his truck...Logan is 12 now and loving his truck...He works so hard but can be very overwhelming at times but keeps going...He asked about the forum and I told him we need to turn it over to him soon...He spends time going through classic truck catalogs and looking at everyone else's trucks for build ideas...When he sold the Vega, he bought a windshield and has also purchased with the help of birthday money and other means a chrome back bumper, late model seat, wheels and tires and has been working hard on the interior...The dash is now all sanded and in primer...His next big purchase will be a relocated gas tank but is still a little shy of the funds...He also really needs a good used passenger side vent window...Grandpa has a 327 block that is in questionable condition but he is so excited because he really wants a V8...His truck pretty much needs everything but we're making headway...If any of you have things he could use and could buy instead of of paying top dollar from a mail order catalog or more importantly any advise or words of wisdom to share would be great...I love the fact that Logan is so into classic cars and truck instead of any alternatives...Anyway, I'm sure he'd love to hear from all of you...

Logans 66 is offline   Reply With Quote