View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #57
ATVYP

Re: Uncle Howard's 1946 Chevy Truck

I hope I'm not breaking any rules, but I thought it may be pretty fun to post a few pics of my some of my peer-group's rides.

Roger Hogan is the pastor of a neighboring Free Will Baptist Church. He is a great guy, has been a great source of advice and counsel through the years, and he won the Goodguy's Truck of the Year last year! He had to place top in several of the major district car shows to qualify to enter the major one in Texas. He has the nicest truck I have every seen, a 55' Ford F100. This thing is like a Picoso - you can't really understand how breathtaking this truck is without seeing it in person. I know this is a Chevy Truck forum, so sorry for posting a pic of a Ford, but this is one cool ride. If you would like to see more pics of it, look at: http://www.rkmotorscharlotte.com/sal.../133293/190102

Next is another good friend's two AMAZING rides. The first is Ted Tenholder's Mustang. Sorry, I don't remember the year, I think it's a 69' - but I'm sure everyone else will definitely know. If I could have any car I wanted, this one would be on my top 5 list for sure. Secondly is his (70' or 71') Dodge Challenger RT. I believe there where only about 2000 true RTs made that year, and this is one of them - and it is PERFECT!!! Just like it rolled off the showroom floor. They do amazing and professional work. He and his buddy Clay are just finishing up the last few details, and I believe this thing is worth between $100,000 and $125,000. It has the 340 with 6 packs, 4 speed - this is basically a factory race car.

Again, I apologize if I broke any rules posting Ford and Chrysler pictures on a Chevy Truck website, but I thought it would be beneficial to show some of my network's cars.
Attached Images

ATVYP is offline   Reply With Quote