View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:41 PM   #124
watahyahknow

Re: 73-91 8-lug 19.5 22.5 24.5 Pics

i dealt with trevor and he sucks at shipping or following up on promisses , i booked a ticket from europe to tennesee to pick everything up i ordered and payed for 1 year before i mailed him 2 months in advance of my arival , his busnessadres is a motel restaurant wish happened to have his number though when i was here he came to pick me up and we drove to his garage to pick up my stuff , the dropmemeber i had shipped there had all the boxes opened even though my name was in big letters on the boxes , he failed to deliver the one ton dropped spindles but didnt told me during loading i found out when i was loading and checking the boxes on my list , he would send them within a week ... he didnt and it took a dutch friend in tennessee to convince him to indeed send them to my shipper half a year later , they turned out to be second hand ones they had grinded on them
a steeringrack i ordered while i was there at a shop next to his garage "didnt arive on time" and looked like it was trown of a 4 store building (powersteeringlines where busted )

trevor a couple years back

his shop when i was there
if you have to deal with him pay on arival and check youre stuff in advance

idea's for the trucks and the order of things to do are taking shape and get closer to being realized , a few more months and i be able to start building for real

i complete 2 of the trucks intoo running fashion one custom and one basicly stock the thirth will be sacrificed for parts
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote