View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 01:37 AM   #93
teeitup
Just like to part out trucks!!

Re: Teeitup's build I guess!!!!!!

Thanks Keith

Mike, I'll pm you when we start, I know there will be plenty of beer around here,

Thanks Chuck. The bodyman didn't do a very good job on rockers so I'm going to have to have them taken off and new ones put on, he got in a hurry I think

Thanks Dale99, thats what I'm thinking

Thanks Ray, thats what I told my wife

Thanks Jud, going to take up most of the big dog pen, between blacksmith shop and house garage. I'm going to keep the rocked area inside the privacy fence for my trailer, extra parts and any other trucks I may find.

I'm not going to be able to finish it all inside right now (not enough money), just getting a shell, doors, electrical, and concrete. I have a construction buddy who is only charging me $1000 to build the building (he actually works for me part time at golf course), and a electrician buddy doing electrical for beer (he is a golf buddy). Another buddy giving me a break on concrete work. And another guy is putting in garage doors. Lucky my wife has a good job!!! I'm hoping the weather gets decent in Jan so we can get started on it

Thanks guys, Randy
1958 Cameo (one of 1405 built, it was my dads)
2020 chevy Apex 4x4 crew cab
1969 Z28 with the 302
1980 chevy swb 4x4
1964 chevell Malibu SS
1976 K20, sold new originally out of my dads chevy dealership

Members that I've met, over 200 probably closer to 300 in the 12 years I've been on this site, everyone I met "It was a pleasure"
teeitup is offline   Reply With Quote