View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #47
cotsi95

Re: Wade's 52 5 window

Been a while since I had the time to post an update. I've been super busy with work and dealing with this new little bugger. She's a Boxer, she's now 11 weeks old and is growing like a weed. Her name is Lucy.

Colorado has some pretty damn cold winters so I bought this new burner that isn't as powerful as my old one (150k btu's and this one is 40k) but I can let it run a lot longer without the fumes building up.

I've gotten a lot of parts in. Including A new cam, cam gear, lifters and push rods from Patrick's. I got a 264 cam grind which should make some good power with the dual Rochester's on the Fenton manifold. I got the old cam out and then new cam in and buttoned up the motor. I should have the motor and front end put together in a week or so and then its just a matter of interior, and fuel and brake lines. Here's how the motor sets right now. I still need to get a black distributor cap and some plug wires.

I also got in a cherry bomb glass pack and turn down to finish up my exhaust for now.

Last but certainly not least I got my new rims in. They're 15 x 6, Wheel Vintiques Series 12 Smoothies. I got them in primer and painted them gloss black. I also got a set of chrome baby moons to finish them off. They will have some 235/75/15 hankook all seasons mounted on them until I can get a set of Coker wide whites.

The last thing I've had time to do was to start prepping and painting the interior for paint. It's just getting painted semi-gloss black.

Im hoping to get a lot more work done on it this weekend and hope to have a good update at least once a week if not more.
cotsi95 is offline   Reply With Quote