View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #27
JointTech

Re: An open letter to parts Vendors

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduckworth13 View Post
I think this thread would have been very helpful for our board vendors here on the forum to let them know what they could improve on, but since the term " gramps" was used in a negative way, it has detracted all attention from what the thread was actually started for. The "gramps" on this forum is why this forum is the most visited Chevy/ GMC Truck website on the planet. I appreciate the "gramps" on this forum and want to thank them all for the input and advice I have recieved, especially now since some folks don't seem to appreciate you guys.
Posted via Mobile Device
not sure what you are talking about, i didnt use it in a negative way.
I never disparaged a forum member named Gramps. I dont even know Gramps. I was using the general "old guy that knows alot about cars" euphemism. I dont need or want to talk to him when ordering or finding a part or trying to see if they sell it.
If I want to get knowledge I come to the forum. And I also appreciate the help given by the guys that know stuff on here. Its great having "gramps" on the forum. just not great being required to call him if I need a part...
Not sure how this went from a rant about websites/vendors to a flame about not being nice to old people on the forum. Thats way out of orbit from where i was heading.
JointTech is offline   Reply With Quote