Thread: #*%^!/# napa
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:04 AM   #17
midniteblues

Re: #*%^!/# napa

I have a bad habit of burning the boxes also till a while ago it came back too bite me. now I hold on too them for a while.

we have a local auto store called burnville auto they are the biggest rip offs around cause they are the only auto store in surrounding 20-30 mi.
I called there one day too get a 12" peice of 3" exshaust pipe
he told me I dont have any but I can have it here by 3pm and it would cost $48
thanks I'll try else where the very next place i called a(a exshaust shop) I asked for a 12" peice of 3" pipe
"didnt you just call here for a 8' lenght?"
sorry no i didnt
oh well a 12" peice will run around $4
but you can get the 8' peice for $26!!!

or how about the kid bought a tps from there the fellow sold him the wrong one and when the kid tryed too take it back he wouldnt except it because HE TOOK IT OUTA THE BOX! ITS A ELECTRICAL COMPONIT HE COULD"VE FRIED IT FOR ALL I KNOW

but it wouldnt even plug in!
and on top of it you charged him $63 for a TPS SENSOR for a 92 s10?????

how about this one the kid bought a angled heater hose nipple that screws into the intake $28 thats right i said $28
on top of that the kid checked his account some time later an realized the fellow put a "1" in front of the $28 so the kid payed $128. for a freaking heater nipple. when he went back too show the fellow he gave him a hard time about it and took a lil over a week too return his $ oh an by the way it was a "help item"

so if you think your napa screws you be glad you dont have this place near by and a gulible kid that needs stuff RIGHT NOW!
I think i've pounded into his head too stay the h*ll outa there
'74 heald super bronc vt8. tecumseh powered moon rover.
midniteblues is offline   Reply With Quote