View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #79
Custom 68

Re: 6.0 Falls Dead, Cranks Up?????????

guys, sorry I am late to this party. You really need to hook this up to a scanner to check all your sensors. This will ensure your MAF, MAP, AIT, and water temp is all correct. Any of those could cause running issues. If a temp reading is wrong it could think it is "cold" and dump lots of fuel in like a choke. I was working on my first TPI swap and had my water temp wired wrong it didnt like that.
Sounds like you tested your injectors but when I first started mine I had a few gummed up. I unhooked my coils and took the injector rail with the injectors in and raised it an inch or two and put a rag under them. I hooked them up one by one and tapped on them while my son cranked the motor till they all sprayed. Problem solved.
you may have covered all this as I just quickly looked over this post. I do think it is a questionable tune or a loose or bad sensor.
good luck
"A good friend will bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "that was frekin awesome".
"If it doesn't fit force it...If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway!"
Custom 68 is offline   Reply With Quote