View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #5
zammer
Addicted user

Re: yet another CPP issue

How about this one;

I ordered 4 items directly from their site (total of over $300) , waited 2 weeks before they got back to me about shipping, at the end of the 2 weeks they annouced 10% off for a full weekend and I asked if i could have the goods 10% off cause i can just reorder the order i already have been waiting for.. Then i had to wait 5 days before "I" had to inquire what the status was with the package and deal, got no answer back. So i called and decided to cancel.
- They said ok, can i ask why? I said i have already waited over 3 weeks already since i placed my order and i have been ignored for the past week about a possible promo i inquired on and no one is responding to my emails so i've decided to cancel the order.. He said ok fine its cancelled on Feb 27th.
- Well 3 days later on my mastercard bill i got a charge from CPP for almost $400 . THEN I got a notice that UPS had a tracking number for me!!! So it got shipped out and I was charged for it!
- I called them back AGAIN, and the lady said I had to get charged because it was sent out!!!@!
- So i nicely said ok, even though it was NOT my fault they shipped it out 3 days after i cancelled!!!!
She said we will have it back in a week. Well I;ve been tracking the shipment all month and it said it was delivered back to CPP yesterday and signed for. So i called them today to verify they got it and I got paid back and the guy i talked to today said they dont recieve the package back yet!!
I said UPS tracking said VICTOR signed for it yesterday morning and he said he still couldn't pay me back yet! I am so pissed off right now , i have $400 owing to me on something i ordered almost 6 weeks ago and had nothing to do with! Or maybe its just me?
1970 Jimmy 4wd - future project
zammer is offline   Reply With Quote