View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #114
cortcomp

Re: '66 Longbed 327 w/AC project

The seat cover was the basic black/black seat cover from classic industries. They offer it in several two tones, but i thought for the theme i was originally going for (dressed down truck, clean and classy but not over the top) black would be it.

yes it got here (thanks so much again!) but i haven't had much truck time or time to write back, so thank you! The plug wasn't the same (think the resistor pigtail for ac and non ac is different) but using the plugs there i was able to make something work! I did notice, it is the same plug used on the dash side of the plug that goes through the firewall to the rear tail light harness, a really small tight headlamp looking plug, for anyone reading this later.

After chasing down some minor wiring stuff, heater works perfect and all ac switches and gadgets in the glove box look to be working! (can't test thermo switch until i get a compressor and charge and all that, but all others were working so hope that one is).

Still waiting on that carpet (summit back-ordered it for weeks so switched vendors) and doing another test fit of the glass tonight.) got retractable basic seat belts, so once that stuff is in, except for doors, interior will be done and i can do glovebox sticker and the trim plate that does down on the drivers kick panel. I think motor out and gaskets and paint and clean up, and engine bay, and tranny swap are all next, then paint ext and redo bed last.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=550931
cortcomp is offline   Reply With Quote