View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:08 PM   #141
MisterC

Re: MisterC's "Project Luigi" Thread

I had been having some fuel issues so I removed the gas tank to clean it out. I got it back in this weekend and drove it today to check the results. No improvement I'm on to carb and/or fuel pump issues.

While it's been down, I started sanding on the primer to see what was really underneath that the previous owner felt compelled to cover up. I'm bringing back the factory striping first and have yet to see any damage under it. I wonder how much of the factory saddle color is still under there. Additionally,I've finally trimmed the lip on bumper so it mates well with the rear of the bed and I leveled it out. It sat low on the driver's side before being trimmed.

Lastly is an old Nova that I spotted yesterday that I'm trying to pickup for my daughter. She turns 16 in February and it would be a great project for us to work on together. It is litterally owned by a grandma. Has a 250 six cylinder with 2 speed powerglide. Amazing shape and she already put Vintage air in it to keep her cool. Anyone have an idea what it's worth? I'm clueless on what's a fair price.
Attached Images

350 V-8 - Powerglide

My not so much a build thread as a "Slow Progression Thread":http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=486894
MisterC is offline   Reply With Quote