Thread: Whats it worth?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:22 PM   #25
buckskins4ever

Re: Whats it worth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmiller022 View Post
Does knowing that make the price a little better?
Posted via Mobile Device
Im not trying to tell you its not a good truck. I would just make sure you look over everything very well and price out what you need to finish it up. We can sink a ton of money into these rides just to watch it burn up like the fuel we run in them.
If the LS was a new motor I would most likely tell you to go for it and never look back. However, its not.....would bet it has well over 60-80K miles on on it, just by looking at the corrosion on the pulley alone. Most likely a late model junkyard engine thrown in. We find them here in the MidWest for less than $1000 for motor and ECM or $2000 for complete motor, trans, and computer with all wiring harness.
Like I said the body looks straight. If it runs great, and since you know he has all fenders and a few other parts that arent currently pictured......you could most likely grab that truck here in the MidWest for around $5000 as a project roller.
As someone else mentioned before, If you think this is the best you will find for the money, offer more. But I wouldnt think I would see more than $5000 - $6000 at tops.
buckskins4ever is offline   Reply With Quote