View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 01:42 AM   #149
67c10rustbuket

Re: 67-72 Electric speedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgeyer88 View Post
Does this mean they will be available for purchase? You can add me to the list if they are! That is one clean looking plate! My fabricated plate didn't turn out nearly as nice as yours, I think I lack some of the patience involved in fabricating a nice plate.
Yeah I will make some more. I initially wanted to design and program these so I could knock them out whenever I needed (hypothetically as if I built anything fast ) I can make enough for everyone who ordered a kit from ls1nova pretty cheap. I am not a businessman or trying to get rich just a hyper anal guy with access to some machines. It will be cheap, I have to pay for the raw material but otherwise its just me goofing around in my spare time at work. I usually make parts for air conditioners....I should have my design finished in two weeks. Anyway sorry for the hijack, back to the instructions from ls1nova.

67 SWB C10 project "GEORGIA"-59 Brookwood 2dr wag...Next project-03 Tahoe 4x4 5.3 family ride-07 Hondur Accord, commuter car
67c10rustbuket is offline   Reply With Quote