View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #479
theastronaut

Re: Project Goldilocks, '66 C10 SWB BBW Build

Well... when it rains it pours!! I had found a one owner '89 Conquest with the SHP suspension package (1" wider wheels all around- 8"/9", 8 way adjustable Tokico struts) on craigslist but the guy never emailed or called back... so I bought the two that were down the road. I had just finished loading and hauling the second one back to the shop and was pressure washing it when the guy called and said that his buyer passed and I was second on the list. See where this is going? I drove up and looked at it yesterday and I'll be going back this week to sign the title over and drag it home too! So much for extra Goldilocks bucks... The first two will be sold or parted to recoupe most of the cost of the white car.

He has the original sales invoice, a lot of service receipts, the owners manual, and a few pictures from when it was new. It has the 2.6 turbo, 5 speed, sunroof, leather, and SHP package. Still has the original paint and has never been wrecked or had any body damage other than the cracked front spoiler. It needs a good detailing, a clutch, brakes, fuel system refresh, and the seats need to be soaked in conditioner to soften the leather.

The first two I bought.

theastronaut is offline   Reply With Quote