View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #481
theastronaut

Re: Project Goldilocks, '66 C10 SWB BBW Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
Hmmm...I must admit those are interesting looking cars, especially the white one. I kinda dig it! Sucks that it takes away from Goldilocks' money though, haha. You getting a little burnt out at the moment, or just too good of deals to pass up on the cars? I saw where you mentioned them being one of your childhood dream cars. Like Murph mentioned, whatever you're working on, I think we all look forward to watching what you do.
Not burnt out at all, I was able to pick up the first two for $800 and the white one for $1000 so I couldn't pass up those deals. We are super busy at work (three restoration jobs), and are still are helping with Gene's Willys at nights so that's the reason for no progress on my truck. I can part out the first two and probably come close to clearing the cost of the white one. The rear window louvers on the black car are worth around $500 alone. If nothing else, I could get the white one cleaned up and running and sell it for around $5k, which would go a long ways on 'Locks! I really want to keep it though.
theastronaut is offline   Reply With Quote