View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 12:48 PM   #28
CLTBurban

Re: 72 GMC Burb PB Build

I had the project on hold for a couple of months while we got some things squared away here at the house. However, I have started back on her and worked for a few hours this weekend. I'll take some pic's and drop them in here this evening.

The dropmember is finished along with the supports, motor mount brackets, etc... The rear step is finished along with the bridge and support bar. I have a 12 bolt posi unit I just picked up and will be mocking my lower bag plates in the next week or so. I'm just about there. Just a few little things like tracking down two more bolts for one of the lower control arms. Just sent a note to Nate at PB asking for those.

I've pulled the back carpet out of the Burb, and will be dropping the gas tank in the next few days I hope so I can start cutting the floor and the rear tubs. I'll also do the BB tranny hump at the same time to get that knocked out. It's all down hill from there.

Also, this past weekend, I added a new toy to the stable! She's an all original '68 short bed fleet side, all original paint with lots of patina, but really solid. I need another project like I need another hole in the head, but it was too sweet of a deal to pass up.

I'll drop in a couple of pic's of it as well.

Past 67-72's Chevy Trucks
'68 C10 Short Fleet on 20" Coy's, '72 C20 Suburban (Ochre Big Block), '69 C20 Suburban (Silver), '69 C10 Suburban (Red/White on Boyd's), '72 C10 Short Fleet (Ochre on Torq's), '70 C10 Short Fleet (POS)
CLTBurban is offline   Reply With Quote