View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 11:20 PM   #35
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: Look what I found, advice please.

Since someone mentioned the grill...it's likely been replaced at some point. The original would have had the lines running all the way into the headlight area...not stopping just short of it. It is a 70 correct inner.

If the grill has been replaced has it been repainted? Just a thought and if you're finding a few bubbles there could be more hiding...just something to check thoroughly...

If you really like it, It's worth what you want to pay up to 7-8k since it's local and you can check it out. Personally I wouldn't want to pay more than 4500-5k for it because I know there are better deals out there and I'll wait until then.

from how nice you say it is... I'd pay 7K for this before I paid 7k for a truck with a nice engine/tranny but lots of rust.

I just looked at a 67 swb fleetside truck for 1500. It has a low mileage 350 that runs great and has a new clutch and 3spd floor shift, but still needs a master cylinder, wiring, new gas tank, and the driveshaft installed. And....has a good amount of lower cab/fender rust. I'd buy this truck over that any day...