Thread: 2014's are out!
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 11:51 AM   #14
Dalaigh
Canadian Trucker

Re: 2014's are out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2TRUX View Post
Wow! Dalaigh you dont have a blindly biased opinion to offer do you? I am driving GM crewcab #5 now and didn't realize it was such a useless truck till you pointed it out repeatedly. Why would i want a fully functional rear compartment that adults can sit comfortably in when I could have 20% less space.
What possible advantage would it be to open just one door to load boxes when I could open two to do the same job. I guess it doesnt matter because apparently I have never worked a day in my life so I have no idea what my needs are.

Anyway, the 14's are here in full force in Houston. I looked at them when I picked up my 13 Sierra and found just as many things I do like as those that I didnt. I am sure I will own one, but not till they get the bugs worked out. Besides, the 11k I got off of sticker was not being offered on a 14 so I am really pleased with my old school 2013 even if it is a useless crewcab.
Ok, because people can't seem to grasp this, I'm talking about Extended cab models, that means cab and a half trucks, not full crew cab trucks. Your truck, a crew cab, has a functional cab, if you need to carry around four adults on a regular basis, I don't. I needed a 1/2ton truck with a useful 6'+ bed (*at the time only available on extend cab trucks), with room to store tools inside the truck. As I've said, now that the Crew cab is available with a useful 6.5' bed, I will likely get one, not the now impractical extended cab.

Again, this is better and more practical

then this

but this

is as practical as the suicide extended doors

Next time, I'll just let my brother explain it!

2020 Silverado Trail Boss - 6.2/10spd
Dalaigh is offline   Reply With Quote