chevy only

Re: Soon to be Crewcab Dually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novalicious View Post
You better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolife99 View Post
Download irfanview to your computer.
Its free and easy to resize pics to 640x480.
http://download.cnet.com/IrfanView/
thanks that pretty slick
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutnxt View Post
Bro....

You give me such a bad time when i don't post pictures dude....lol...I know the feeling I am slammed and working my a$$ off trying to catch up on everything.....But show me the picturessssss . Keep up what i am sure is killer work dude catch up soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64shortc10 View Post
Pics pics pics we need pics! At least update us on Instagram! Thanks Dino!
Tony from Norcal
Posted via Mobile Device
the instagram photos are tough to get cropped with such a long frame
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNchevydude View Post
You're a legend Alive! You have build all these cool trucks and yet, you find a way to build an even cooler one! I wish to be just as cool as you when I grow up...(euh...dammit!)
You rock!
Posted via Mobile Device
very cool thanks kat
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulyD,Tx View Post
Whats up Dino love the style of your art work sweet looking trucks >>got a question, in need of a little help... on your previous dually build you put in a big window on a small window cab...i have a small window cab and i've cut out the big window would you happen to have any good pics on how you installed it and the process? new to this forum unable to post pics haha my bad
pauly thanks kat yeah I do but i just have to load then in my new best buddy photo bucket I will soon kat

Ok I think I got this photo bucket deal hooked (thanks delmo for tech support) he is a few up date and I will get back on track with the photos