View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 01:52 PM   #79
PurdueSD

Re: Lost and Forgotten 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by skymangs View Post
Awesome work! I am a fan of static suspension, nice to see one without bags for a change!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 to Life View Post
hey man, looks great. I used the same style seat out of an 80's silverado, but I cut the original seat frame out and just bolted my seat to some risers. It moves back and forth and the best part aside from having more room is the back folds forward so you can actually utilize behind the seat. Love the 5 window, but too bad the didn't make them windows flush with the back window so you don't see the seat through the windows. Just a little nit pick, but hey man it looks great and I really dig this truck. Ohh just seen the pics of your hidden compartment, great idea. Utilize all the space you can.
Thanks guys, i appreciate it! 99, You and i are kinda on the same page as far as vintage style. I love the era specific look. I would actually love to have mine bodyworked and painted, but i dont want to spend another 2 years and 10 grand befofe i can get this on the road. Ill have to settle for fresh paint inside the cab and maybe at some point down the road, find somebody who will do me right. I hate bodywork!