View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 05:47 PM   #33
nxtruck

Re: How to make a 1050 Dom list 8896 streetable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 C-10 KID View Post
Yes the AED has 34's I can ramp them down to 32's the AED blocks are fully adjustable block. Much more than I know what to do. LoL.
Rite about 2800-3300 is the rich spot. Good thing is the more heat that is in the block the cleaner it starts to run. We will see this Saturday if rain holds out.
I dropped jet to 77's. that's 9 from stock.
Posted via Mobile Device
If the rich condition is occurring around 2800-3300, I'd guess that the intermediate circuit is in play at that point. You're already pretty low on the primary jet with 77s. Are you running a primary power valve? Without the intermediate circuit, I'd say that dropping the primary jet even more and making up for it with the power valve channel restrictions, assuming that you're running a primary power valve, would head you in the right direction. But, if the intermediate circuit is still being used on that carb, then I'm not experienced enough in trying to clean up the tune on a 3-circuit to be able to help you.
If it were mine, I'd eliminate the 3rd circuit before going any further. The info I posted in my first post will shed a lot of light on how this is done.
Good luck this Saturday and keep us posted on how it goes!
1965 Chevy C10 LWB, 355 sbc, TH350, daily driver
nxtruck is offline   Reply With Quote