View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
rob32472

" Old Farm Truck"

I recently purchase a rolling shortbed frame from a local member. I was not real sure what I was going to name the build until I went to have the frame blasted. I had contacted a local guy who uses water and glass beads to remove paint and rust. I loaded up the bare frame and went to the shop. I decided to wait since the shop was a ways from the my house. When they started blasting the frame a smell began to cover the back area of the shop, when the blaster took a break he came over and said this frame was under an old farm truck can you smell it? So I figured that would be a great name for the build. I ordered a complete suspension kit from CPP along with a ford nine inch rear ench narrowed two inches from the factory length. I am planning on putting in a big block and doing a few mods, but the truck will look mostly stock. I bought a cab two months ago from a cali board member, I am being told it is on the way. I hope so as I have been patiently waiting . I hope you will follow along with me on this build
Attached Images

Last edited by rob32472; 11-10-2013 at 09:57 PM.
rob32472 is offline   Reply With Quote