View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 06:58 AM   #505
WhiteStar

Re: How about some pics of High Performance haulers.

Finally Finished the truck, I Looked at my Last post Back in like 2008, so this only took 5 yr's. And All though I didn't post Much I got a lot of valuable info here ,and I appreciate that.
I took it to track prior to paint, it had lowering springs from Eibach, and shocks to match on front, Basically Railroad car springs and Shocks, It Went 12.60 at 117 with 2.12 60ft.It Literally Smoked drag radials to the 1/8th .
I just finished painting it and stiffened up rear Coil Overs and went with some Moroso trick Springs and Comp Engineering drag Shocks.
If all goes well, hoping for Mid Elevens no N20, Mid Tens With. Haven't been able to try n2o Yet.. There was zero weight transfer before, Now its Got some Bounce in it..
Combo is 10-1 496' Single Plane, with .780 Lift Roller, 850 quik fuel out of box, Dart 320s mild port job, T400 with 3500Cnvtr ,Dana 60 Detroit locker 4.30 gears. Tube upper and lower a arms, CCP Bars and coil overs, Everything Done Here at House including paint. But After 5 yrs, that's probably not very impressive. Anyway I like it, and again Thanks to this site for a lot of tips.
Attached Images

WhiteStar is offline   Reply With Quote