View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #14
SparkyRnD

Re: Ls swap radiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Steven View Post
Just stay away from R-n-D Fab. Didn't fit at all, was missing parts and then charged me $$ just to take it back. A real pain to deal with.

I went with the Entropy radiator and couldn't be happier!

I'll give the full story on this one. We made the radiator and had the mounts in the incorrect spot. We also missed adding the steam port, which we discussed with the customer. Per our company policies we were building them a replacement, but the customer was unhappy and wasn't willing to accept a replacement. We gave them a refund minus shipping. The full product price was refunded, even though that wasn't part of the terms & conditions the customer had agreed to when purchasing.

If you do some searching, you will see that over the last 5+ years, and thousands of radiators sold, that there have been maybe 4 or 5 instances where there were mistakes and / or the customer wasn't satisfied, and in each case, we refunded the purchase price. We strive to make the best product we can, and in a few cases, we fell short of that goal. When we do make mistakes, we make replacements and send to the customer at our expense. It's unfortunate that we weren't able to get Steven a product he was happy with, but we do have a very good reputation and always look for ways to improve. You can also see on this forum that we have satisfied customers and that the radiators do fit properly.