View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 03:20 AM   #9
dieseldawg142

Re: Travel Mate truck camper

been kinda slow on this, waiting for parts, got a couple things done. changed the vent grilles, cut all the glass for the windows, cut a door handle off an old ford exploder body for the rear door (still needs to be finished sanded), put on the corner bead
Name:  152.jpg
Views: 929
Size:  30.6 KB

started making the jacks. yes there long, haven't cut them to length yet. still making the jacking mechanisms, & have to put the lower tubes in still
Name:  153.jpg
Views: 914
Size:  42.1 KBName:  304.jpg
Views: 922
Size:  49.1 KB

and the hardest part just made easy-graphics. bought some decal paper & bonder & printed my own. may be old hat for some people, but this is like rocket science to me. considering i only first turned a computer on 4 or 5 yrs ago, spent 2hrs trying to find PAINT & how to use it, i think they turned out not bad for a first ever attempt, didn't even screw up or waste decal paper (did sacrifice 'bout 10 sheets of reg. paper till i got what i wanted). my bird & sun graphics i will touch up the edges with green paint, they have no smooth curve lines, computer block edges
Name:  148.jpg
Views: 953
Size:  25.5 KBName:  150.jpg
Views: 955
Size:  31.4 KB
cool thing is now i can print HiJacker decals for my jacks, a Dometic sticker for the fridge-even magazines for the book rack
thanks for looking!
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote