View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013, 02:23 PM   #10
cam.man67

Re: Messing Around With My New Go Pro in Lester...

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Great job! I've been wanting a GoPro since they came out. Before that,I always thought about finding a way to film my country rides to share with others. I knew where I was at the whole time! Looks like from your place the sun sets right in the gap. Is that Brownsville Gap or Crampton Gap?
Thanks! You guessed it..Crampton's Gap. My loop was Holter Road-->Poole Road-->Old Middletown Road-->Sumantown Road-->Paul Rudy Road-->Roy Schafer Road-->Old Middletown Road-->Cherry Lane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodell View Post
Looks like you are having a good time, and the views are pretty cool!
I need some advice-So my wife bought me an Ion Air Pro for Christmas. The camera came with a box full of attachments to hang the thing anywhere, but it was also broke. I am going to return it next week and I think I will get a go pro. Did the mount you were using come with the camera? I am guessing that mount was a suction cup?
Bummer about that! The mount I was using did come with the Go Pro; it was the flat adhesive mount. Cool this is, the adhesive is reusable, though it's not as versatile as a suction mount (which i also have, though it was purchased separately).
1989 Toyota Pickup 22re, auto, 3.73
cam.man67 is offline   Reply With Quote