View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 08:19 PM   #8
rideblue00

Re: New carpet finally!!

Thanks for the compliments guys! It was super easy. I just have to cut a few slits for the pegs at the firewall side to keep it from shifting there. I only got one cut from my knife too, lol. I couldn't believe how well it was formed to the floor. That company did a good job. It came in an ACC box, so it could be a dropped shipped carpet from them. Not sure really. I can't find my shipper so not sure.

One thing to note: I kept this in my living room for 2 weeks spread out like it was going to lay on the cab floor. I even propped up the firewall side. This thing came all folded up, so it need a little R&R before working with. I took it to my 50* garage and didn't have much trouble with it. I was surprised.

It is heavy tho. I didn't use any kind of adhesive. I want to see if it will stay without it first. It has something called "Mass Backing" It seems to be a rubberlike surface. So we'll see how it works out. And it isn't too thick either.

Good news too! It was $210 shipped to my door. I highly recommend this to you guys. The part #373 at Stockinteriors.com. I have a low hump floor too.
rideblue00 is offline   Reply With Quote