View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 09:35 AM   #70
Get Down

Re: Show off your Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
There are a ZILLION different wheels and tires you could use. What is the "Theme" of your truck? "Resto rod", early hot rod, slammed mod, "work truck", what is your theme?

If you keep every nut and bolt on the truck following a theme it is always easy to figure out what you want to do, and personally I think the car or truck is always more special when a theme is followed on every nut and bolt.

Brian
Your right there are many combinations when it comes to wheels and tires, sometimes when you see something you really like, "you have to have it". Or when you see something that appears to fit a trucks personality perfectly it makes sense. My truck I'm not sure if it has a Theme yet! I guess it's headed at the moment in the direction of a resto rod, early hot rod theme if there is such an animal. Actually more stock with a custom cleaned up interior, modern brakes, suspension, lowered not slammed at the moment! The paint and body are staying the way it is until my pockets get deeper. Just a cool little grocery getter. Unassuming from the outside but when you look inside you are pleasantly surprised.

Regards
Bill
Get Down is offline   Reply With Quote