View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 08:33 PM   #3
dwcsr
Hollister Road Co.

Re: PWM Cooling Fan Controls

We are having a Go Away Snow Sale until 28th of this month.
Any of our Mark VIII / Taurus fan relay kits or PWM kits, Stainless Steel water hose adapters, and custom adapters are 20% off the web price. This sale is only for this board.

You need to go to www.hollisterroad.com select the items make the purchase and check out using the “email” payment method it will give you your pre discount cost shipped, and sales tax if you’re in Texas. You don't need to enter any CC info to do that. Once I get the email I will adjust your discount and send you the total and if you want to proceed I will send a PayPal invoice for you to pay. You can also call and mention you saw it on the 67-72 board. Let me know your board name or add it at check out.

All the relay and PWM kits come with a 1 year warranty and 9 am CST to 9 pm CST support for installations 7 days a week. If you’re not sure what you need email me or call telling me what you have, engine, radiator, fan, alternator amps. The relay kits depending on which you get come with all you need to install it except the fan and a fan plug. The PWM kits come with a sensor and you can purchase the wiring kit or do your own.

Discount does not apply to shipping or sales tax. Shipping outside the lower 48 can be done via USPS for the published rate.