View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 03:54 PM   #66
1963c-10

Re: 1963 C-10 SWB BBW Fleetside in NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.J. MCCAULEY View Post
I'm with ya..I'm not looking forward to the bull crud I'll have to go through to get my 66 licensed, registered, and insured...just more money going to the government so they can waist it. But nice work on the truck anyway...I'm noticing some TLC will be needed.
Yeah, will need some TLC. Ive been giving it some here and there now that the title issues are sorted out. Its got more patina than rust even though the pics don't look great. The title process is a must for me...a lot of people put it off, but I don't want to waste time or money to not be able to title it down the road. So if I have to jump through hurdles anyways....I'd rather get them over with. Digging through the bed yesterday, I have at least 3-4 cowl panels, a few fender extendsions, pair of front fenders and 1 inner fender. The front end on it now was off a 61 parts truck I had. A ton off oddball parts in a few 5 gallon buckets.

Off top....brakes will need rehabbed all the way around.
Outer tie rod on the driver side.
New e-brake linkage from crossmember and all cables.
Engine bay wiring and tail light wiring.
Steering shaft.
Master cylinder converted to dual from single.
Rear bumper & mounts.
Some of the cross sills in the bed will need replaced.
Rear glass needs replaced.
Driver side vent is broken ( I have a spare).
Other than that, it should be fairly easy. I have most off the small stuff that it needs other than the time on the cosmetic and body work.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=619024
1964 Short bed trailer
1963c-10 is offline   Reply With Quote