View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 11:46 PM   #113
dman1982

Re: 5.3 swap build so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivorton74 View Post
I feel u dawg...i too got the idea to do this swap from this site...pretty much everything i know about this swap is from here and these guys are the bomb! I almost bought a tbi 350 to put in my truck n im glad i didnt. Its a bit more work with the 5.3 but as a lotta ppl with testify its well worth it in the end. I know i cant wait to feel that power. Ill probably be getting in some trouble with mine when its done lol.
for me, and a lot of people, its not much more work (for ls) to be honest, after a bunch of questions, and just getting the gonads to do a couple things it wasn't that bad at all...i don't know much about tbi's but i dont see it being much different to put in my truck, but for what i got in my truck i would NEVER put tbi in my truck...atleast on my next swap i won't have to ask near as many dumb questions lol...wont be such a newb...its pretty cool tho just after one swap I'm able to help out guys lol...but i do always put out there "I'm not a pro...asl LS1Nova or bw3 lol"...but still got a lot of knowledge from this build and its awesome
2001-Present

84 K10
2000 trans am ws6
2011 nissan altima
2009 Troy Built with a 42 Inch Deck

My LS Swap http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post6559371
dman1982 is offline   Reply With Quote