View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 07:09 PM   #3
Dan in Pasadena

Re: Do not buy MMW controll arms for 55-59 porterbuilt dropmember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeebus View Post
I would just like to add to this If i can please. I hope this does not violate the advertising rules, if it does i really do apologize.

But, first and for most, we do not sell any arms that are specific for the 55-59 Dropmember C10 Trucks.

Matthew ordered a set of arms for a 73-87 C10 truck narrowed 1", that is what he specifically asked for, via email, and that is what we built.

We build NOTHING specific for the 55-59 trucks, and we never claimed to also.

I don't want anyone to think we just sent him a product and it did not work like it was claimed it would, or anything along those lines.

Again, sorry if this violates the rules at all.
I'm a long time member here and I don't know what the rules are about this but it seems to me that if someone posts something negative about a supplier, that supplier is only acting in his own defense to explain the situation.

If you don't make anything for the Task force series of trucks and someone buys with the intent to install it on other-than-what-it-was-designed for, he gets the results he gets. It's not anyone else's but his own fault if he's unhappy with the results. At least that's my opinion. Thanks for the head's up.

Dan's '55 Big Window "Build" - Well, Kinda!

Last edited by Dan in Pasadena; 06-23-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote