View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 10:15 AM   #15
Jeebus

Re: Do not buy MMW controll arms for 55-59 porterbuilt dropmember

Sorry, i did not realize this thread was moved at all, im not very forum savvy.

This is an exact copy of the invoice you paid matthew. This is the product you requested, plain and simple. You asked for 73-87 Jeebus Joint arms that would bolt to a porterbuilt dropmember, that are 1" narrow from stock. this is exactly what we built you. There was NEVER an instance where you asked me to build you arms for a 55-59 Chevy truck. This invoice explains it all. If this is not what you ordered , why would you pay it?

The only time that it was brought to my attention you were using a 55-59 cross member, was when you emailed me and told me you were having fitment issues. Even with that, knowing that you did not order arms for a 55-59 truck, we were kind enough to offer you a full 100% refund.

I have no problem with you posting that the arms did not fit your truck, but your insinuating that you ordered 55-59 specific arms, when you did not. We sell no such product. As the invoice states, you ordered and paid for 73-87 arms narrowed an amount requested by you specifically.

I apologize if you feel that me posting this invoice is a violation of your privacy as well, but i plain and simple had no clue you were using these on a 55-59 dropmember, and the invoice states nothing of the such at all.