View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 10:46 AM   #17
Jeebus

Re: Do not buy MMW controll arms for 55-59 porterbuilt dropmember

Matthew, look at the date on that email...... that was an email you sent nearly a year before you inquired about purchasing these arms on the name your price sale we have, and a completely different email chain, over a year apart. Look through that 20 email chain we have together when you purchased the arms, you do not mention you want the arms to be for a 55-59 truck, plain and simple.

Am i supposed to be able to connect the two emails that are over a year apart from each other and just know what you want?

I do not want to do it, but if you want me to post the complete email conversation we had, all 20 messages starting on the January 28th 2014, when you requested the invoice for the parts you wanted to buy, i will gladly do that for you.

When you sent that email in early 2013, we were actually working on dropmember arms for my personal 59 truck, but as most of my personal projects do, we ran out of time and available space, and it was put on hold, sadly.

I find it very misleading what you are doing, and im kind of suprised. You know this just like i do, yet you are really trying to make it sound like WE intentionally did something wrong, and your trying to connect two completely email conversations from a year apart.

good luck with your truck matthew. I wont be posting in this again, except to post all the email conversation, i will let anyone reading this come to their own conclusion with the details I have provided. you can choose to skew this any way you would like, I will not stoop down to this. I feel like you are trying to twist a situation to make it sound like we sold you arms for a 55-59 truck, when that never happened, that is clear to see in the invoice you paid.

Again, good luck with the rest of your truck.

Last edited by Jeebus; 06-25-2014 at 10:53 AM.
Jeebus is offline   Reply With Quote