View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 11:54 AM   #16
Longmire85

Re: 2000 CCSB Rescue Project: "Doube D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 S_Trucker View Post
And you might want to look into putting Tahoe seats in the rear. They fold flat and are very handy. It was one of the first things I did to my ccsb. I never understood why gm didn't make the rear seats fold down in these trucks.
I purchased a clean rear seat out of a Dually from the junk yard. I didn't consider the Tahoe seats though. I'll have to see if I can find one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoed71 View Post
I have the same year same color going 6 lug
Your wheel options will be much easier lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
Seems like you got a nice plan, looks like you'll have a nice truck once you get it cleaned up and get some straight panels on it! I like it!
Thanks. I'm just waiting on my fuel pump and A/C parts to come in before putting it back together. I couldn't NOT replace the pump with the bed already off. Same for all the A/C components under the dash. I ordered a new heater core, evaporator, and both actuators. I don't plan on dropping this dash again so might as well replace this stuff while its accessible.
Longmire85 is offline   Reply With Quote