View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 06:55 PM   #202
Advanced Design

Re: 48 Burb, bagged, 5.3, 20 year wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceburgh View Post
I have the truck pan on...it is about "1/2 below the cross member so I might change it.
But they are salty so I will wait and see.
My pan is 3" off the ground....it will be close
Thanks Iceburgh. I'm pretty sure the truck pan won't work on this one and I need to research what will. Probably look that over when I set up the powertrain in the chassis. Man, your 'burb looks great and you are so fast...plus skilled. Killer combination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngrodder View Post
Great progress AD....
You and Iceburg are doing your part. I'm slacking on mine. No really progress to report, on my end but I really like where you are going with yours.

Marc
Thanks Marc, Iceburgh is amazing and I am more like an old plow horse....just keeping trudging forward. Shop time was more difficult to get when the kids were little and at home....and I am glad it was. Their game / play / recital / open house always came first and now they are grown up and gone. Anticipate you are keeping the priorities in order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIZZLER View Post
progress on the floor looks really good. reminds me off when we did my burban.
Thanks Chizzler! I was lurking on your build which motivated me to start on this one after waiting....and I went back and looked through your build as I am doing these floors. Great info there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman3 View Post
AD, can't wait to see the next section...Jim
Me too Jim! Had a rare Monday night at home and got a bit of a start on it. Believe it will work out.

Having the best time on this build.....great husband / wife / family time and input / comments / suggestions / kind words from you guys really helps. Thank you for that.
Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote