View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 02:41 AM   #100
1leglance

Re: 70 C-20 4x4 Suburban Father/Son project

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcuz View Post
Is there any advantage to converting to a 3 wire O2 sensor instead of the single wire in this application?
I suspect your not running a catalytic converter, so it seems the engine would benefit from the heated O2 sensor to get it into closed loop quicker.
I would love to see more detailed pictures of the EFI swap.
Do you run single or dual exhausts. I only saw one tailpipe on the left side in the photos.
Wish I could say I was making progress on my junk but I just spent 3 months in Michigan settling my folks estate and still working on escrow and unclaimed funds in 2 states.
Do your family a favor and have your financial house in order, this has been a ton of work. Thankfully I am retired!
Honestly I am going to let Nick-mosesburb tackle most of the tech questions as I am the dude who prefers to just play with his toys. I am sure we will hear from smarter people also in this thread.

I do know it is a heated O2 sensor.
I am running a Howell harness with all GM TBI stuff and Howell custom burnt a chip based on engine/cam info Nick supplied to them.
Single exhaust with no cat to give me more space under the rig to mount a water tank, on board air compressor and other toys in the future.
1leglance is offline   Reply With Quote