View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 09:51 AM   #39
4mulaSvaliant

She is road worthy!

Well, I managed to get all of the above list completed and then some.
Did a lot of running around with it this weekend to make sure it was good to go for the commute on the interstate this morning and it was damned nice!
The RPMs could stand to be a bit lower still Id imagine (no tach yet). But she tracked straight down the road, no odd vibrations, no issues what so ever.

Managed a lot of looks as I easily kept up with traffic this morning. It isnt too common to see an old beast like this rolling in the morning rush hour traffic around here.

Snapped a few shots of where she stands as of now.

Dropped by Jokers (guy I bought it from) to show him the end product. Sittin' in a sea of Fords!
There are two 55' F series trucks, his 34' 5 window, and there is a 32 Tudor hiding in the garage. He has a handful of great rides. All of them he drives the hell out of!

Lastly I managed to get a bed floor in here even!!!!

So from here, I have a multitude of small stuff to do as always.... then on to making it decent looking. All the sheet metal work is cake, so I aint sweating that stuff. Ill be repairing the floors first and foremost to stop the potential water sources this winter...

So, there she be!!!!!!!