View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 04:48 AM   #115
1leglance

Re: 70 C-20 4x4 Suburban Father/Son project

Why post on the building when it is more fun to post on the playing in the dirt

As is my norm I can't wait for a project to be "finished" before getting in the dirt...mainly because I never believe they are ever finished and because there are just many cool places to go to wait too long..

And it has been a long long couple months to have my burb down...but well worth it.
Even through we still have some tuning to do the thing runs so well it is like a stock early 90's burb. And that is a great complement to Nick that his work makes the truck drive like it is right off a showroom floor.
Nick is a bit of a worry wort so our first outing had to be fairly close to town but at least we got into a nice variety of trail conditions as we headed out east of Phoenix to play.

Airing down is so always good idea and with my Extreme Outback setup it will be more of a pleasure to air up again. The Extreme Outback stuff has been on all my rigs. Now full disclosure I used to be sponsored by them but I paid full boat for this High Output compressor and tank and will again on every rig in the future. Just great stuff with great people backing it up.
Here are our rigs getting ready to air down in the parking lot where all the buggy guys park their trailers.

Nick wanted me running in full diagnostic mode so we would know what to do for the next chip burn.
Of course my console is still in temp/trial mode and the laptop stand isn't built but why would that stop me

Easy start to the day just keeping an eye out for high speed oncoming side by sides, atvs, motos, trucks and who knows what else.
1leglance is offline   Reply With Quote