View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 12:52 AM   #44
Sickfast1964

Re: Looking for planning help for polebarn style workshop to be built in the spring

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtieguy79 View Post
Just last summer I put up the same building you are talking about doing. 30x40x12.5 ceiling. I used Cleary Building company. They are nation wide and was a one stop shop.

I chose to only have the shed put up, outside finished, with concrete floors. I will run my own electricity at some point, but I did have doors with openers installed. ( so far 125ft drop cord works )

This is the best pic I have at the moment...

Currently I just use it as overflow, park the toys in it. C10,SUB, Blazer, 94 Silverado, antique one wheel camper, 317 deere mower, 3 honda quads....etc etc...
House garage is 28 deep and 36 wide and I still work on things in the attached house garage.

Bow tie. Before you spend the time and money running elect from your house to your shop, look at running separate service to the shop. That's what I did. I pay about 15 dollars a month for my service and there was no fee to hook it up. I put my own meter base up, per code and saved me a tone of money
Sickfast1964 is offline   Reply With Quote