View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 05:32 PM   #5
l92powered77

Thumbs up Re: Mixing An 03 With A 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68SSC10 View Post
Just Purchased An 03 Yukon With A 5.3 And A 4L60 In It. I Want To Put Them In My 68 C/10. It Currently Has A 355/350 In It With A/C, P/S, P/B.....Any Suggestions On What To And What Not To Do?? What's The Easiest And Best Ways Of Making It Go Together??? Any Suggestions And Helpful Comments Are Welcomed........
Hey man that should turn into a badass truck with that ls swap.You have dirty dingo motorsports right there off the 60 in mesa.they make brackets and motormounts and ecm mounts and all kinds of stuff they even make custom pieces for you,.This board should give you a general idea of what you want the rest is up to you.i used to live in az and always visit, not enough old schools being worked on! Good luck man. and post alot of pics.Part that yukon out and the swap will pay for it self by way of donor vehicle .seats door panels dashboard headliner other things like doors and body parts will get you paid quick.theres always peopple looking for body parts ,alot of truck be rolling around with mismatched body parts as work trucks.
l92powered77 is offline   Reply With Quote