View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 10:01 AM   #19
Advanced Design

Re: 48 Burb, bagged, 5.3, 20 year wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIZZLER View Post
Thanks for checking in on my build. Your burb brings back great memories of working on mine. Really diggin the work you are doing. Floors look great.
Thanks Chizzler! Your crew build is so cool...and lurking on your Burb build prompted me to start on mine before the 35 Master was done. I am way open for ideas and feedback on this one so don't be shy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman3 View Post
Sweet looking view, both from front and rear...Jim
Thank you Jim. Always appreciate your encouragement. Really glad to see you in the shop some with the updates on your 50. That is an awesome truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngrodder View Post
Thanks AD. I used 16g for my front floor section. It's nice unless you need to put a bend in it...

I appreciate your offer. Once I figure out a plan I will let you know.

Marc
Sounds good Marc. Looking forward to your build updates. Iceburgh will be doing final assembly soon on his I bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 to Life View Post
too bad all that hard work gets covered up! I hate when people hack up the radio spot. A. delete plates aren't cheap and b. if there is any damage in that area it is hard to fix been there done that. I hope you find a way to incorporate the delete plate if you go no radio (which I'm not a huge fan of them either) I have one in my 51' and its hidden, I never use it. Will be putting one in my current build but it will be hidden also. I just rock the delete plates, that area shaved is just too much blank space for me.
Hey 99 at least the floor will give really good support and it looks kinda cool from the bottom. It is a bummer on the hacked radio spot. I agree it is a big blank space when smoothed over. Wife informed me we are going to have tunes so have to figure out something. I'll have to do a lot of research because I have no idea what is needed for a sound system.

Guys, thanks for the pats on the back.
Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote