View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 08:01 PM   #21
Advanced Design

Re: 48 Burb, bagged, 5.3, 20 year wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Chevy LS3 View Post
AD, you have a very NICE project. VERY well documented with pictures and explanations. I'm kinda new to this jumbo truck forum, and fascinated with all the cool projects and talented people.
I'm curious about your toeboard clearance, to clear a 4L65E. I'm kind of on hold with my project, for the same reason. Some say it will fit without any cutting, but I'm doubtful.
Also, I'm relatively close to you, over in west-central Indiana. I've been wanting to go over and visit the guy you speak so highly of, Trick Trucks and Rods over in Ohio. He advertises in our Indiana Auto & RV all the time. Looks like a cool place.
Thanks Steve! There are a lot of talented folks here and I am learning every time I follow builds or questions. Probably my next step will be to set up the powertrain and I will check clearance. And there are number of AD builds with the 4L65E on here you can check out as well.

Yeah I have lots of pictures and a lotta yackity yack..hrpt, car events, grandkids, other projects...just the car life we live and have fun with.

And welcome to the forum. Don't be shy about sharing your build...we all learn from each other.
Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote