View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 11:27 PM   #4
harleyjlm

Re: performance online

I'm not 100% sure if it was processed yet but from the fed ex tracking it was picked up a 5:00 tonight. I called at 9:00 this morning. I wonder what their window for cancelling an order is. I had originally ordered front and rear disc brake kit.(decided i did not want the rears). The price for the kit is 1607.00 shipped. At 5% thats roughly eighty dollars.(wich I had no problem with) After going round and and round with this guy(In my opinion he was rude and treated me like a child) we agree that i will get the front kit only. Then he was asking 40.00 more than the kit was listed for. I asked why and he said im still getting the front and rear kit but he's removing all the rear parts from it.(It should be just a front kit then?). I said fine, hung up the phone recalled right away asked for a supervisor to ask about the price difference. I was put on hold. I was on my break at work and had to hang up. Called again the next break he was unavailable. called again after work talked to him he didnt know what I was getting. He told me that the order shipped already(not according to the fedex tracking info) and if i didnt want it or part of it i could ship it back, pay the shipping and a 20% restocking fee. I'm at fault for wanting to change and or cancel the order but I was hoping they work with me a little. The shipping weight is 172 Lbs so i guess Im getting the whole kit.I just really really hope its right and with no defects or im really going to be screwed from the way this is going.
harleyjlm is offline   Reply With Quote