Thread: LS swap..maybe
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 01:59 PM   #1
no1udknow

LS swap..maybe

Hey guys,I'm still trying to decide on an ls swap. I've finally locked down a decent price on an ls swap. Local junker has 5.3's with the harness and brain for around $750. Then I need to find a trans and I am deciding still between a manual and a 4l80e. I would need to sell my current setup, I don't know if this is safe to ask or if I get flagged, but I have a built 350 (364 actually) and a 350 tranny, I was going to list them on my local craigslist but I have no idea what an engine and trans package goes for these days. Other than the engine, trans, mounts, exhaust, and wiring, what things will I need to complete the swap?

I go back and forth. I like the old school, easy to work on engine with carburation, but at the same time, I like the driveability, reliability, power, and mileage of the FI system. Maybe I should just buy another c10 and pop an LS in it that way I have both
My build : 68 C10 Short Bed Conversion
no1udknow is offline   Reply With Quote