View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 05:03 AM   #211
dieseldawg142

Re: '64 chevy 2wd to 4wd

even though i want to get back on the trucks, gathering parts has been difficult, more so with our buck diving against the us dollar...have been looking into resin casting & am seriously considering it. for a $15 set of swampers, with shipping & exchange, i'm getting nailed $34, ouch!! (as well as crazy....)
i've managed to get another box for the gmc, but still no fenders (if i resin cast, i can break the fenders off my stepside & cast up a bunch...).
will prob be putting this on hold till i find fenders, really, really want a round-eye dually....
Name:  130.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  43.2 KB

i do have this '98 that dawg knocked off the dresser, mite do it next, wont cost me nothing, have a set of 33's, thinking 4" lift, slight pre-runner look....
Name:  451.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  64.9 KB

this recently showed up near my kids school
Name:  121.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  54.0 KB
might have to go introduce myself...i just happen to have a '50 chevy in the collection....also got a '57 cameo want to 4by, a '57 chevy panel, also needs 4bying, want to convert my '94 C3500 crew dually to 4by on swamps, still need to jump on the pete (got a front axle for it, pretty sure going to have to scratch the t-case....), was farting around the other day, came across Larry Schwacofer's old Rippin' Rooster that someone restored & is running again and Mick Newton's old Snortin Nortin nova. just happen to have 4 bel airs & a '70 nova in the collection....
said it before, say it again, wish my pocketbook was big as my imagination....
Name:  RippinRooster3.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  46.9 KBName:  norra-mexican-1000-03.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  37.8 KB
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote