Thread: GMC Pauls
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 10:27 PM   #28
68c10airstream

Re: GMC Pauls

A.Bursell, I had the exact trouble with truck world regarding a seat cover ordered with a vendor here called truckseats. My 68 was a folding seat, requested 71/72 houndstooth shoehorn style for a folding 68. Received a beautiful 71/72 cover but it fit a 71/71. Took the info off the box called truckworld, discussed the trouble and also offered a original 68 cover for a pattern. I then sent the 68 cover for a pattern. She said she would put it on the front burner. 6 weeks later another beautiful cover arrived, this time it fits like a glove. There was a cushion description discrepency with gmc pauls, emailed them, they offered a full refund. The initial discrepency was the back cushion was stated as a formed bun, i received a foam sheet. Untimately the sheet worked, was fine, gmc paul changed the listing description. The foam i got from gmc pauls is first class stuff, especially the formed lower bun, it couldn't be better. Truck world needs help as my initial order with a full description, cell # house #, repeated specifics, but no calls. Just make a 71/72 cover. The lengthy call i had with a gal said she works everyday, getting older, can't find help that wants to work that hard. I can feel somewhat sorry for her but making 2 covers take longer than making the correct one once the first time, and the customer (me) had to supply the pattern? really?
68c10airstream is offline   Reply With Quote