Thread: Freddy's '52
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 12:30 AM   #333
steve aleve

Re: Freddy's '52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952ssr View Post
Well, it's been a while since I been on my thread but I wanted to update yall on what I've been doing. Hopefully this year "Fred" will run the best he's ever ran. I put a 3 way sensor in the waterpump to run the PCM and the temp gauge, then replaced the temp gauge sensor with my fan switch sensor. After the forum guys helped me figure out that stupid me put my upper A-arms on the wrong side I finally got around to swapping them to their rightful place. AND

I've also almost got everything I need to start building another truck. I get so many people asking about buying mine I have decided to build one and sell it to finance a nice new shop for me. So far I've got a '95 caprice classic for the donor car w/ a LT1 and just bought one s10 for my chassis and should have another bought in the next week to trade with my wifes cousin who has several AD trucks for enough pieces to build the truck. Stay tuned I should get started in another month.
1952ssr, I have a quick question in regards to your radiator. Which radiator did you use and since you set your cab as low as you did, was it difficult to have the radiator avoid the steering box? Thanks in advance
steve aleve is offline   Reply With Quote