View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 04:45 PM   #689
theastronaut

Re: Project Goldilocks, '66 C10 SWB BBW Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinydb84 View Post
Man those tires look great!! I am going to have to reread everything to see how you got them to fit lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by greg65 View Post
Dude that's a tire. Can't wait to the front rollin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRollinLS View Post
Lookin' good man!

Those tires are absolutely HUGE!
I'm looking for wider wheels, the Z06 reps I had were nowhere near wide enough to fit the 335's. Hopefully I can come up with some roller wheels soon... I can't wait to see it either!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
John,

Have a look at this thread...
http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/show...=17744&page=38

Starting on post #548, Mark talks about updating the car. On post 607, he shows the wheel and front brakes (ZR1, 394mm rotors). Post 731 talks about the wheel specs. Post 747 there are pics of the rear end with new axle ends from Detroit Speed to mount the ZR! hubs and brakes and make the 9" a floater. Read thru his posts and you can get a lot of info on the set up.

Just an FYI, more food for thought....

BTW, can't wait to see the front rolling with those meats...
That is a goldmine of info!! I absolutely love the idea of using the ZR1 hubs, the floater was looking like a good option but the maintenance was going to be a hassle with the amount of street miles it would see. The vette hubs look like my best option- no mainenance, no pad knock back, and C6 brakes bolt straight on and have a parking brake. Thanks a ton for that link!!
theastronaut is offline   Reply With Quote